Date(s) - 10/12/2018
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Worthington Presbyterian Church
“The Best of Times: God’s Call in the Third Thirty of Life” will be the theme of this one-day regional event to be held at the Worthington Presbyterian Church. This event, sponsored by several presbyteries and the Presbyterian Older Adult Ministry Network (POAMN), will feature an opening keynote, worship, inspiring and thought-provoking workshops, fellowship and food. Plan now to come for this enjoyable and informative event.
Brings its annual regional conference to Worthington Presbyterian Church, Worthington
Theme: “The Best of Times: God’s Call in The Third Thirty of Life”
The one-day event will feature an opening keynote and 12 inspiring and thought-provoking workshops covering subjects such as:
- Dementia through the eyes of the sufferer
- Navigating the Journey of Aging
- The hidden value of Retired Ministers
- Spiritual Vibrancy in the “Third Thirty of Life”
- Social Justice and Older Adults
- Leaving a Legacy: the ways and means
- Relating to grandchildren who are spiritual but not religious (SBNR)
As aging is independent of race, creed or denomination, this conference is open to all.
Organized by the Presbytery of Scioto Valley and hosted by Worthington Presbyterian Church with valuable sponsorship from Ohio Living (other sponsorship slots available).
Download the brochure: OlderAdultConference Brochure